Saturday 17 September 2011

Had a few enquiries for next year and one for 2013!! i have a completely fully booked weekend next year where i am doing 2 weddings!! both quite large

I am getting all my supplies for my big wedding fayre in october all i need now is to decide which flowers im going to take and what designs im going to use, i have too many ideas

I have got quite addicted to birdcages at the moment, i love the elegance and crisp detail they all have, you only need a few blooms in place to make it stunning



I love the colour yellow! yellow roses with yellow freesia to add texture is the perfect bouquet for spring weddings, the colour yellow promotes new growth and happiness, the perfect addition to a fresh spring morning!


this bouquet i think is absoluteley stunning, it is definetely a top contender in the wedding fayre, i will obviously make a few changes. im thinking germini, calla lilies, tulips and some hypercum berries!!

No comments:

Post a Comment